What information is shown here?
If you have archived a building and clicked on the archive icon, you will be taken to the general information about the building that has been archived. You will see a display of the building’s general information.
THE BUTTON BAR - between the blue lines
Copy building to other account: With this button you can copy this archive to another account, to which you have rights, or to which you have been invited.
Delete: With this button you will see a dialog where you can immediately delete this building. Attention! This will delete the building, and all related data about the building, the source files and the general files, as well as the material passports! There is no ““recovery”” option for this.
THE TABS IN THE MAIN SCREEN
The information about the building is divided into a number of tabs: ‘General’, ‘Dossier’, ‘Users’, ‘Building’, ‘Building process’, ‘Circularity’ ‘Financial’ and ‘Apps’.
- General; general information about the building, such as address, cadastral data, function, gross-square-meters.
- Dossier; all files uploaded with this building and the material passports created for this building can be found here. For each tab you can get more information by clicking on the ‘information’-icon on the right side of the bar: this will take you directly to the correct explanation.
- **Building; an overview of all materials and products used per building shell, and classified according to the chosen classification for materials.
- Building process; information about the products and materials used, classified according to the building’s construction process. This tab is only available if the building has been given the construction phase ““renovation”” in the General tab.
- Circularity; this tab provides information about the Circularity Indication of the building.
- Financial; this tab provides information regarding the Financial Indication of the building.