What information is shown here?
You can create a new type of folder here, which can be applied to the entire account to create a suitable organizational structure for your Madaster account. You will see a button bar with the button to create a new folder type. Below that you will see the list of already created folder types.
HOW DO I ADD A NEW FOLDER TYPE?
Click on ‘add folder type’. A new window will open.
- Enter the name of the folder type.
- Enter (if possible) the plural form of the folder type.
- If possible, enter a description of the folder type.
Check the properties that this folder type will have:
- Folder type allowed under account? (this type of folder can be used on the highest customizable level)
- Buildings can be added to this type of folder. (This type of folder can contain buildings. If not, it can only contain other folders)
- Is an address required before type of folder? (If so, an address must be entered if this type of folder is used)
- Is an area defined by spatial coordinates for this folder type? (If so, spatial coordinates should be defined if this folder type is used).
- Type of folders allowed as subfolders: determine which type of folders can be used as subfolder in this type of folder.
- Icon: give your folder an icon, which is visible in the margin.
- Logo: give your folder a logo, which becomes visible in the map of the folder.
Click on ‘Save’ or ‘Cancel’.