What Information Is Shown Here?
The performance overview displays summary metrics for all buildings within the account.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
The following totals are displayed for all buildings within the account:
- Mass; measures the total mass of the materials, as well as the intensity of materials used per m2.
- Circularity; measures the Madaster Circularity Indicator, which is based on the degree of primary materials used during construction, their utility, and their potential for reuse & recycling at end of use. The MCI applies a penalty for unknown materials. The score shown is weighted by the total mass of each building within the account. Thus, buildings with high mass influence the score more than those with low mass.
- Detachability; measures the degree to which materials and products can be disassembled without being damaged. The score shown is weighted by the total mass of each building within the account. Thus, buildings with high mass influence the score more than those with low mass.
- Global Warming Potential (GWP); measures the equivalent CO2 emissions released during the production (A1-A3), installation (A4-A5), use (B1-B5), and disassembly (C1-C4) of a building. Since production data (A1-A3) is most commonly accessible within the construction industry, it is used to establish reliable totals that can be compared between accounts, folders, and buildings. The Global Warming Potential for intensity for A1-A3 is also shown per m2.
- Net Present Value (NPV); measures the present monetary value of materials at their end of life, accounting for the costs of disassembly, transportation and processing for re-sale. The Net Present Value is also shown per m2.
The total number of buildings and total gross surface area (m2) are displayed.