Welcome to the Madaster platform!
On this page you will find additional information about the use and development of the Madaster platform.
- Read the Madaster User Manual – This manual describes in detail the functionalities of the Madaster platform and how they can be applied.
- Read the Madaster Actionplan Material passport - this document describes the necessary process steps leading to the delivery of a materials passport in the Madaster platform.
- Read the Manual for requesting a Madaster passport - This document provides a manual on how to request a Madaster materials passport in a tender text. In addition, it offers concrete example sentences that can be used in the application.
- Read the Schematic overview Madaster data requirements per output - This document provides a schematic overview of the data guidelines for a registration in Madaster based on the desired output.
BIM-specific manuals & templates
- Download the Madaster Material List - it displays the materials in English that are standard in the Madaster database, plus the UID’s of the materials.
- Read the Madaster IFC-guidelines - it briefly describes the most important instructions for drawing up a BIM model.
- Read the Madaster BIM IFC import - this describes the import of IFC files within Madaster.
- Read the Madaster BIM IFC export – this briefly describes the steps to export an IFC file.
- Download the Madaster Smart View set (BIMCollab) and BIMCollab Zoom Solution (free IFC viewer) - Import this file into the BIMCollab Zoom solution to validate the quality of your IFC file.
- Important general information about BIM can be obtained via BIM loket.
Read the Madaster Circularity Indicator explained document – this describes in detail the operation of the Madaster Circularity Indicator (MCI) as well as the underlying methodology.
Read the Explanation Madaster Financial Module – this describes in detail the operation of the financial tab in Madaster as well as the underlying methodology.
More information about the latest release can be found here: