Welcome to the Madaster platform!
On this page you will find additional information about the use and development of the Madaster platform.
- Read the Madaster User Manual – This manual describes in detail the functionalities of the Madaster platform and how they can be applied.
- Read the Madaster manual for adding Products – this document describes in detail how different product types are added in Madaster.
- Read the Madaster Actionplan Material passport - this document describes the necessary process steps leading to the delivery of a materials passport in the Madaster platform.
- Read the Manual for requesting a Madaster passport - This document provides a manual on how to request a Madaster materials passport in a tender text. In addition, it offers concrete example sentences that can be used in the application.
BIM-specific manuals & templates
- Download the Madaster Material List - it displays the materials in English that are standard in the Madaster database, plus the UID’s of the materials.
- Read the Madaster IFC-guidelines - it briefly describes the most important instructions for drawing up a BIM model.
- Read the Madaster BIM IFC import - this describes the import of IFC files within Madaster.
- Read the Madaster BIM IFC export – this briefly describes the steps to export an IFC file.
- Download the latest Archicad IFC ExportTranslator - this contains the optimal export settings for an IFC file from Archicad to the Madaster platform (available for Dutch KeyMembers). Click here for instructions and tips.
- Download the Madaster Smart View set (BIMCollab) - Import this file into the BIMCollab Zoom solution to validate the quality of your IFC file.
- Download the BIMCollab Zoom Solution (free IFC viewer) and associated Quick Start Guide.
- Interesting general information about BIM can be obtained via BIM loket.
Read the Madaster Circulariteit Indicator explained document – this describes in detail the operation of the Madaster Circularity Indicator (MCI) as well as the underlying methodology.
Read the Explanation Madaster Financial Module – this describes in detail the operation of the financial tab in Madaster as well as the underlying methodology.
More information about the releases can be found here:
- Release notes 2021
- Release notes January 7th 2021
- Release notes December 1st 2020
- Release notes October 14th 2020
- Release notes September 10th 2020
- Release notes June 24th 2020
- Release notes March 25th 2020
- Release notes March 19th 2020
- Release notes August 29th 2019
- Release notes April 1st 2019
- Release notes February 12th 2019
- Release notes January 21st 2019
- Release notes December 10th 2018
- Release notes October 29th 2018
- Release notes August 27th 2018
- Release notes August 7th 2018
- Release notes July 16th 2018
- Release notes June 25th 2018
- Release notes June 4th 2018
- Release notes April 26th 2018
- Release notes March 29th 2018
- Release notes March 8th 2018
- Release notes December 15th 2017